Yoga to Relieve Tight Neck, Shoulder, and Upper Back Muscles
Are you tired of neck, shoulder, and upper back pain? Are you ready to ditch bad posture that leaves you aching?
In just 60 minutes, you can improve your posture and feel better with this easy-to-follow yoga video.
Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or have never practiced yoga a minute in your life, this video will guide you through yoga poses and stretches specifically chosen for their therapeutic properties.
If you’re on a quest to find for yoga for neck pain relief, look no further. In 60 minutes, you’ll be breathing a sigh of relief.
In this video, you’ll learn how to:
- Move better. Learn several exercises and yoga poses to stretch and relieve tight neck, shoulder, and upper back muscles.
- Use the correct form. With easy-to-understand cues and instruction, you’ll be able to safely practice yoga—even if you’ve never tried it before!
- Release tension. By moving your body correctly, you’ll be able to release the muscle tension that’s been causing your pain.
This 60-minute yoga video will help you relieve any tightness in your neck, shoulders, and upper back. Use this video to relieve pain or as a regular sequence to keep these crucial muscles healthy.
- Run time: 57 minutes
- Equipment Required: Mat, 2 Yoga Blocks, and a Blanket
- Instructor: Sarah Stockett
*Please note, this is a digital product only.
Why can you use yoga for neck pain relief?
Hi, I’m Sarah! I believe you can use simple exercises to relieve your aches + pains.
Yoga, in particular, is extremely helpful when you’re trying to relieve upper body tension, tightness, and pain. I speak from experience when I say this because I used yoga to help me regain full mobility after healing from my broken neck.
All of the exercises in this sequence were specifically selected because of their pain-relieving capabilities.
I hope you enjoy this video and that it brings you the relief you need.