Are you are wanting customized Pilates and yoga workouts based on your goals and capabilities? With a monthly membership, you would receive a weekly workout based on your goals, a private video of the workout, and email contact from me to answer questions and provide accountability.
My name is Sarah Stockett, and I’m STOTT certified in Matwork; Reformer; Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels; Injuries & Special Populations; and CORE. I also am a RYT 200 with Yoga Alliance, and I have studied Active Isolated Stretching.
Although my educational background is important, I think my injuries and the challenges I’ve faced are what set me apart as an instructor. I have:
- had two c-sections,
- progressed in fixing diastasis rectus abdominis,
- lived with pubis symphysis dysfunction (while pregnant),
- stabilized an unstable pubis (after pregnancy),
- lived with an umbilical hernia,
- rehabilitated an umbilical hernia repair,
- fixed my plantar fasciitis, and
- fixed my sciatica.
Since 2002, I have worked as a Pilates instructor, personal trainer, and yoga instructor. I have worked with clients who have had issues including:
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- diastasis rectus abdominis,
- knee replacement,
- spinal fusion,
- cervical vertebrae surgery,
- low back pain,
- bulging discs,
- wrist surgeries,
- foot surgeries,
- fused toes,
- neck tension,
- hernia repair,
- psoas disfunction, and
- piriformis disfunction.
Now, let me know about you! If you’d like to see if we would be a good match for working together, please fill out the Medical History and Waiver. Thank you!